Sunday 17 July 2011

Honouring the Holy Spirit

As KLF is in the middle of their meeting right now, I am getting ready to retire after a wonderful day in God's presence. Today I had 3 meetings in Butuan. The first was this morning at pastor Jonathan's church. The Lord led me to speak about the relationship between honour and faith from Mark 6 and how blessing is received in proportion to the degree we honour God and one another. In response to God's word we simply spent some time honouring the presence of God and many then came forward for prayer for healing. The Lord was visibly touching His people and His presence was very tangible. Hallelujah!

After a lunch break with pastor Jonathan, his family and pastor Berwyn, we made our way to another church where I was to preach at a parents' meeting, mainly attended by women and later in the evenng I was to preach to the church's kids and youth.


In the afternoon I was led to speak on the Father's love and favour. As I prayed for the group, the Lord gave me words of knowledge that clearly ministered to those concerned. God's amazing love was being poured out and I believe many women received healing, both emotional and physical. Hallelujah.

In the evening I ministered to over 80 youth and spoke to them about being a supernatural and extraordinary people. We had a lot of fun and the Lord was spoke very clearly into the hearts of these precious young people. In response many came forward and over 20 people gave their lives to the Lord and all of them received prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit. The atmosphere was electric and there was much rejoicing! Hallelujah!


Today has really been a day of honouring the Holy Spirit and His work; of acknowledging His presence and expecting His power. The Lord is so faithful to His word and His promises and I praise Him for the work He has done today! Lives have been touched and God has been glorified and I get to be part of it all. Hallelujah!!

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses..." Acts 1:8

__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment