Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Fullness of God

Today was the third and last day of our prophetic leadership conference. In the morning the Lord spoke to us about what it means to fear Him and how to honour His presence in our lives. After lunch we looked at Heb. 10:19-23 and the Lord showed us how to enter into the Most Holy Place. We then spent time in the Lord's presence and worshipped Him. The room was electric with God's presence and people began to respond to Him in various ways as He revealed Himself to us.

After a coffee break I asked everyone to sit next to each other in a large semi-circle so that after teaching from John 13 on Servant Leadership, I could wash everyone's feet, bless them and prophesy as the Lord led. I cannot explain in words what I felt as I ministered to these precious people, taking time to share God's heart with them. People wept and were overwhelmed with God's love for them. Many times I myself wept because of the Lord's compassion and had to wait until I could speak again to continue to share the Father's heart. After 90 minutes I had washed everyone's feet and the room was filled with God's love and tenderness. God did something in our hearts today that I will never forget! Jesus truly showed us "the full extent of his love" (John 13:1).

"I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Eph. 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment